Cosmos Magnetic Book
This magnetic box includes a host of different magnetic pieces for kids to put together, according to the templates or any way they like! This game comes with 30 magnetic parts and 10 template cards. Inside, you can use the magnetic board to build space exploring scenes shown on the cards using the magnets provided. All the magnetic pieces are completely interchangeable, so kids can have hours of fun coming up with all sorts of crazy machines! Helps children develop their imagination and fine motor skills. Recommended for kids ages 3-5
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- TEACH YOUR PRESCHOOLER ABOUT THE COSMOS- Use the 18 design suggestion cards to guide your child in creating space-themed scenes with the 50 illustrated magnetic tiles. Encourage your child to tell you about space exploration and ask questions about astronauts and space travel.
- DEXTERITY AND HAND EYE COORDINATION FOR EARLY INDEPENDENCE - It has been clinically proven that your child's mastery of fine-motor skills will allow them greater independence. Fine motor abilities allow for increased independence like opening doors, zipping zippers, brushing teeth, washing hands, and more.
- EASY CLEAN UP AND STORAGE - All of the 50 outer space-themed pieces are backed with magnetic sheeting and, with the 18 illustration cards, all fit into a “book” shaped travel storage box. Stores neatly on a bookshelf or stows easily in a travel bag. Perfect for car trips and airplane rides.
- GIVE YOU CHILD SELF CONFIDENCE THROUGH PLAY - Through repetitive movement with room for creativity children can improve their skills and find an inner self confidence that they will apply in many different settings for the rest of their lives.
- MEETS ALL EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN SAFETY STANDARDS WITH FOCUS ON CRAFTSMANSHIP AND QUALITY - Each Toy is made with top quality parts and concern for your child's well being and education. Designed by a French Product team to meet all European and US standards to the highest quality specifications.