you can do all things book
Daily meditations to help with depression and anxiety: Mental health is a topic that affects everyone, though so few are eager to discuss it. You Can Do All Things is a compendium of knowing-yet-supportive illustrations with thoughtful quotations to encourage the reader to be mindful of their own mentality and to take care of themselves, regardless of image or lifestyle. Calming and supportive, the illustrations are also candid about the internal problems many people face in this hectic modern world.
Inspirational, gentle drawings of animals: The inventive pairing of whimsical colors and friendly, smiling animals is the spoonful of sugar that makes the heavy subject matter approachable and non-threatening. You Can Do All Things is a welcome addition to any bookshelf or art wall, and its messages are equally applicable to adults and children.
In this book you’ll find:
- Beautiful, whimsical, and colorful art
- Expressions of encouragement for any hardship you face
- A how-to guide for dealing with anxiety and depression
- Understanding and validation for your struggles
- Cute animals that believe in you!
- Tips for every time you feel inadequate, overwhelmed, or down on yourself
Anxiety sucks, but you don’t. This book will show you how to get through the worst of it.
Art for mental health, relaxation and stress reduction.