LEGO Make Your Own Movie Kit
Lights... Camera... ACTION!
Using the step-by-step instructions, 36 included LEGO elements, and their own smartphone, tablet, or computer, kids get an easy head start on the art of stop-motion movie-making.
Ten "Mini Movies" walk them through the basics as they create all kinds of hilarious clips – Like a construction worker losing control of his jackhammer, or a park ranger chasing after a bear who stole his lunch.
Use the six included background settings to create the perfect scene. Learn how to write a script, draw out a storyboard, set up the lighting, create sound effects, and choose the right camera angles.
By the time kids finish this book, every movie they make will be practically guaranteed to be a successful smash hit!
With the LEGO Make Your Own Movie book, little Spielbergs have everything they need to bring their imaginations and their LEGOs to life.
LEGO Make Your Own Movie
- Book and supplies for making stop-motion LEGO animations
- Encourages comprehension skills, logic, planning, problem-solving, creativity, experimentation
- Bring your imagination and your LEGOs to life!
- 10 "Mini Movies" walk kids through basics of stop-animation
- Learn how to write a script, draw out a storyboard, set up lighting, create sound effects, use camera angles, and more
- LEGO elements feature pizza, banana, baseball cap, 6 minifigure heads, and more
- Includes 80-page book, 36 LEGO elements, fold-out paper backgrounds, punch-out animation frames
- All projects can be made with basic animation programs using any smartphone, computer, or tablet