Dinos After Dark Shadow Book
Learn basic facts about seven prehistoric creatures as you cast their shadows onto your walls.
- Turn down the lights, enjoy this simple rhyming text, and learn about dinos . . . after dark!
- Use a flashlight to shine the images on your bedroom wall!
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the ''windows'' on each page to cast the pictures on the wall as you read the rhymes within.
- It's a fun way to end the day and experience a book together.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Ages 3 to 9.