1624 Citrus Woodsy Scented Candle
Head: Eucalyptus, Orange
Heart: Fir's Bark
Base: Cedarwood, Incense
Our newest fragrance, "1624" conjures up French debauchery of the 1600's, this scent transports us to those drunken and mischievous evenings in the palace with wax residue caked onto ornate chandeliers, grand staircases, masked balls, mirth & beauty, sensual and scandalous pleasures abound in all of its palatial glory. Step into the past with delight at every burn!
10 oz. candle in our signature Graffiti Glass vessel, designed to be repurposed.
Made with cotton wicks and the highest quality soy blend wax for a burn that is clean and intensely fragrant.
Hand poured in small batches for quality control in Los Angeles, CA
Up to a 60 hr burn.
Vessel dimensions: 3.5” Diameter, 4” High
- Trim wick to 1/4" before 1st burn and allow candle to burn for 3-4 hours to form a full wax pool for best experience.
- Before each burn continue to trim wick 1/4 inch from wax and burn at no more than 3-4 hour intervals to avoid residue on glass or smoke.
- Avoid drafts. Burning candles in a draft, near a/c vents or fans can affect the burn quality.
- If any residue should occur, you may wipe off gently from the surface after candle has cooled sufficiently.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always keep burning candles safely out of reach of children and pets.
- Be careful of surfaces or any items that may be unsafe with a burning candle.
- We suggest using a candle sniffer to exti