Hopeful (and hopeless) romantics will find quotes to inspire, amuse, and enlighten, all focused on that crazy little thing called love. Each page features one quote, graphically presented to provide a reflective moment to think about the one you love. Each quote includes a thought-provoking, love-inspiring phrase called out in bold type and eye-catching color. Bonus: ten pages of Stickable Quotes to post where they’ll mean the most—seal a love letter, stick in a journal, put on a coffee mug or water bottle, decorate a special bottle of wine, use as gift tags, add romance to scrapbook pages, or post on a makeup (or shaving) mirror to start your morning with a warm fuzzy feeling. Read, share, stick, mail…fall in love again and again.
Here are just a few of the 144 quotes you’ll find inside:
• “If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”—Lily Tomlin
• “When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”—Albert Einstein
• “Stop waiting for prince charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something.”—Unknown
• “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”—Mother Teresa
• “Love is sharing your popcorn.”—Charles Schultz
• “If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life.”—Cher